Process Team Member
Closing date: December 01 2018 | Full time | Admin
Location: Adbaston, Stafford, ST20 OQJ
Salary: £25,170 per annum (starting salary), plus benefits
Hours: 42 hours per week. 12 hour shifts, (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off)
The role of Process Team Member is to ensure the effective performance of the process function whilst on shift. They will be responsible for ordering all materials for the effective running of the department by taking materials and processing them into a finished product or ingredient.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for ensuring daily production targets (efficiency & yield) are achieved and customer orders are fully satisfied to the highest quality standards
• Promote a Health, Safety & Quality focused culture
• Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Food Safety & Hygiene procedures
• Ensure that all finished product meets customer specifications.
• Accountable for product quality, ensure as part of a team that quality is everyone’s responsibility.
• Maintain audit ready Food Safety & Quality Management System due diligence records.
• Maintain company hygiene & statutory hygiene standards throughout your designated areas, working within the principles of GMP.
• Ensure all daily checks and documentation are completed in an accurate and timely manner, to include line safe start-up checks, handover and H & S.
• Communicate to all concerned, make sure detailed handovers are provided.
• Deputise for the Team Leader if required.
• Willing to undertake training.
• Previous Production experience within food manufacturing / Processing
• Basic Food Safety & HACCP Level 2 or higher
• Awareness of allergen environment and their controls
• Basic knowledge of CIP systems
• Good team working and communication skills.
• Flexibility and reliability.
• Adaptability and ability to learn.
• High work standards and attention to detail.
You should have a flexible approach to work and must be self motivated.